Plastic material can be separated right into thermosetting as well as thermoplastic 2:
1. Thermosetting plastic: refers to the plastic that can not be recycled. Its molecules ultimately right into the body framework.
2. Polycarbonate plastic: describes the plastic that can be recycled, separated into crystalline (PBT, PA) as well as amorphous (COMPUTER, PP0). Crystalline plastic describes the plastic fluid that can end up being a normal plastic shape when it becomes solid. The particles are primarily arranged according to the straight or branched structure.
3. Design plastics describe the use of mechanical parts, can be utilized for a very long time above 100 degrees Celsius. The tensile stamina is greater than 500kg in one square centimeter. The bending strength is more than 2400kg in one square centimeter, as well as a lot of the plastics presently used are PPABS PBT COMPUTER PA PPS POM, etc( 1) PP product: (polypropylene polypropylene).
a. Lighter in weight particular gravity, excellent fluidity. Colorless, tasteless, unsmelling, safe, glossy, tensile stamina, great warmth resistance.
b. Good second processing performance. Audio insulation and also chemical stability.
c. Low price. They are mainly made use of in woven bags, toys, cages, house appliances, pipelines, plates, and so on. Mainly used for the electric covering, such as electric motor back cover, 3 tubes front as well as back covering, tiny sunlight back cover, wind blade and more.
A. Mold temperature level: 20 degrees to 40 levels.
B. Drying problem: 80 levels for 1-2 hrs or even more.
C. Product tube temperature: 170 levels to 220 degrees.
D. Heat deflection temperature level: 80 degrees( 1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
E. Conditioning factor:.135 levels or more.
F. Mold contraction: 0.5%-- 0.7%( 3.3 mm).
G. Tensile yield toughness:20 -30 Mpa.
H. Commonly utilized adjustment techniques are improved toughening fire resistant anti-oxidant, high gloss, etc( 2) abdominal material: (acrylonitrile. Butadiene. Styrene triglyceride). (acrylonitrile-butadiene - styrene. copolymer).
Abdominal muscle material has great effect resistance, high toughness and also rigidity, low-temperature resistance, warmth resistance, high gloss, simple shade matching and secondary processing, as well as surface area therapy.
They are primarily utilized in automobile, electrical, home appliances, construction profiles, etc.
It is primarily used for the front and rear shells of electrical appliances, such as electric fans, chilly followers, water dispensers, heating units, ventilators, bath bombs, and other products, braces, etc.
1. Drying out condition: 80 degrees for greater than 2-4 hours.
2. Material tube temperature level: 190 to 230 levels.
3. Warmth deflection temperature: 80 levels (1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
4. General back stress: 8- -15 kg/mm2.
5. Mold and mildew shrinkage: 0. 5% - 0. 7% (3.3 mm).
6. Common modification techniques are enhanced toughening, flame retardant weathering alloy, and so on( 3) PBT material: (polybutylene terephthalate) Celanese.
PBT product has high abrasion resistance and also rigidness, solid chemical resistance, great weather condition resistance, good dimensional stability, excellent electric insulation, much better performance after support.
Dampness absorption, conveniently decayed by warm, is generally made use of in automotive, electrical, home appliances, connectors, precision instruments, electronic devices, and so on.
They are mostly used for heat immune parts: air electrical outlet of the heater, PTC bracket of structure, and so on.
Molding problems: (Varies according to the percent of fiber included).
1. Drying problem: 100 ℃ to 140 ℃ for more than 4 hrs.
2. Material tube temperature: 240 to 270 degrees Celsius.
3. Warmth deflection temperature: 210 ℃ to 230 ℃ (1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
4. Mold and mildew contraction: 0.3% - 0.5% (3.2 mm).
5. Thermal decay temperature level: 280 degrees (at 260 degrees, the material tube can be left for 6 minutes. Otherwise, it will certainly decompose as well as degrade).
6. Commonly made use of alteration techniques are enhanced strengthening flame retardant, and so on( 4) computer material (polycarbonate).
The highest impact stamina, dimensional security, warm resistance of 130 degrees or even more, with high gloss and transparency, passage can reach concerning 90%, safe-- high processing temperature, stress and anxiety after molding, moisture absorption, not wear-resistant, fatigue resistance.
Molding problems: (Differs according to fiber addition proportion).
1. Mold and mildew temperature level: 80 levels to 100 levels.
2. Drying problem: 100 ℃ to 120 ℃ for more than 4 hrs.
3. Material tube temperature: 250 to 300 degrees Celsius.
4. Warm contortion temperature: regarding 130 levels.
5. Mold and mildew contraction: 0.5% -0.7%. The fluidness of PC product is higher with the rise of temperature since the temperature level change takes up a more considerable percentage in the molding.
6. Typical modification methods are boosted flame resistant antioxidant weathering, etc( 5) PA product (polyamide polyamide) additionally known as NYL0N nylon.
PA product has abrasion resistance, fatigue resistance, high water absorption price (after strengthening high toughness) excellent dimensional stability (can be made use of for high precision mechanical items).
Mainly used in vehicle, gears, electric motors, accuracy instruments, precision electronic SMT, IC adapters, and so on.
Molding problems: (Differs according to framework and fiber addition proportion).
1. Mold and mildew temperature level: 80 ℃ to 120 ℃.
2. Drying out problem: 120 degrees to 140 levels for greater than 4 hours.
3. Material tube temperature level: 260 to 310 levels.
4. Warm deflection temperature level: 235 levels.
5. Mold shrinkage: 0. 1% - 0.5%.
1. Screw: (L:D= 20:1) Criterion three-stage screw with non-return ring. (Optional shut nozzle, diameter 3.0 mm).
2. The product tube shall be constructed from deterioration and abrasion-resistant alloy material.
3. Both sides of the design template need to be reinforced with warmth insulation plates to avoid warm on the machine.
4. Use a round product channel to dissipate warmth evenly for both male and female passes away.
5. Use a 0.3 mm to 0.5 mm diameter pinhole to feed the product into the material inlet.
6. Usage 0.02 mm - 0.04 mm depth, 0.5 mm - 1.0 mm size of the exhaust hole, as well as effective succeeding exhaust.
7. Frequently utilized adjustment techniques are improved wear-resistant, heat-resistant high viscosity, etc( 6) POM product: (polyformaldehyde).
High abrasion resistance, fatigue resistance, excellent dimensional stability (can be used to need dimensional stability, abrasion resistance of mechanical things), decomposition has an extreme blinding gas, making use of exhaust should be kept in mind.
1. Mold temperature: 60 degrees to 80 degrees.
2. Drying out conditions: 80 degrees to 100 degrees for more than 2 hrs.
3. Product tube temperature: 170 to 210 degrees.
4. Heat deflection temperature level: concerning 90 degrees.
5. Mold shrinking rate: 0.5% -0.8%.
6. Thermal decay temperature level: 240 levels (television can be left at 240 degrees for 5 minutes. Or else, it will break down as well as wear away).
( 7) PPS steel material: (polyphenylene sulfide).
Abrasion resistance, tiredness resistance, high water absorption, flame resistant, superb dimensional security (can be used for high accuracy mechanical things), as well as improved performance are better. There resemble the sound of steel.
Poor crystallinity, poor fluidness, bad sturdiness, incapable to match colors. Easy to rust mold and mildews as well as machines, very easy to create burrs.
They are mainly used in autos, equipments, electric motors, precision tools, precision electronic SMT, IC connectors, etc.
Molding conditions: (vary according to the structure as well as fiber addition ratio).
1. Mold temperature: 100 levels to 150 levels.
2. Drying condition: 120- 140 levels for more than 4 hrs.
3. Material tube temperature level: 270 to 330 levels Celsius.
4. Thermal contortion temperature level: 260 levels( 1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
5. Thermal decomposition temperature level: 400 levels (1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
6. Mold contraction: 0. 1%-- 0. 4% (3.3 mm).
1. Screw: (L:D= 20:1) Standard three-stage screw with non-return shutoff. (Optional closed nozzle, 3.0 mm size).
2. The product tube will be made from corrosion as well as abrasion-resistant double alloy product.
3. Heat shields need to be reinforced on both sides of the formwork to stay clear of warmth on the machine.
4. Utilize a round material network to dissipate warmth equally from male as well as women molds.
5. Make use of a 0.3 mm to 0.5 mm size pinhole to feed the material into the product inlet.
6. Use 0.02mm-0.04 mm deepness as well as 0.5mm-1.0 mm size exhaust openings, and reliable succeeding exhaust.
7. Mold and mildew cavities ought to be chrome-plated or treated with a corresponding surface treatment to reduce gas deterioration throughout manufacturing.
Even more details about the upright injection machines: https://minhuiglobal.com/.
No course yet.