Research & Development
1. AICTE sponsored project Modernization and removal of Obsolescence Scheme for Applied Thermodynamics lab(MODROBS-ATD) has been completed on February 2012.
Variable compression ratio engine under MODROBS-ATD
2. AICTE sponsored project Modernization and removal of Obsolescence Scheme for Material Science and Testing lab(MODROBS-MST) has been completed on February 2013.
Computerized Hardness Testing Machines (Sponsored by AICTE Research Promotion Scheme)
3. AICTE sponsored project Development and Characterization of 2218 Aluminum Al2O3-TiO hybrid MMC’s and investigation into treatment response (RPS) has been completed on March 2014.
4. AICTE sponsored project Modernization and up gradation of Manufacturing Science lab has been completed on March 2016.
Lathe machine and Milling Machines under MODROB
5. A. VISVESARAYA RESEARCH PROMOTION SCHEME FOR YEAR 2017-18 BY APJAKTU, LUCKNOW
“Dr. Nitin Agarwal and Dr. Abhishek Saxena from Department of Mechanical engineering received a grant for a research project proposal “To improve the efficiency of Solar Photovoltaic System using metallic fins filled with phase change materials.” under Visvesaraya Research Promotion Scheme for year 2017-18 by APJAKTU, Lucknow. The acceptance certificate was given by Hon’ble Chief Minister and Hon’ble Deputy Chief Ministers of Uttar Pradesh. Hon’ble Technical & Medical Education Minister of U.P and Hon’ble Vice Chancellor APJAKTU were also present in the ceremony.”
6. SUMMER FACULTY RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME (IIT DELHI)
“Summer Faculty Research Fellowship Programme (15th may -14th July 2017) on the topic Evaluation of Tribological Properties of Graphene Oxide dispersed liquid paraffinic oil” attended by Ms. Monika Singh & Ms. Bhavyanidhi Vats Under the guidance by Dr. Deepak Kumar, Industrial Tribology, Machine Dynamics and Maintenance Engineering Centre (IIT DELHI).
7. SUMMER FACULTY RESEARCH FELLOW (SFRF-2018) IIT DELHI
Summer Faculty Research Fellow (SFRF-2018) IIT Delhi Organized By QIP CEP IIT Delhi (21st May -13th July 2018) on the topic “Soft robotic gripper for manipulation minimally invasive surgery “ area of Machine design and Mechatronics attended by Mr. Pravesh Chandra Under the guidance by Dr. Jitendra Prasad Khatait, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical engineering, IIT Delhi.