Training & Placement Cell
Mr. Ritesh Kumar Srivastava
Dean, Training Placement & Corporate Affairs
MBA (Human Resource / Marketing)
Industrial Experience:10 Years
T&P Experience: 12 Years
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no : +918209239543, +919140197179
T.P&C.A. Dept. of MITGI is a self-contained focused area, headed by professionals with proven track records in corporate world. The association of these experts from industry bring along with them, the corporate culture, influential patronage and closely-knit relationship, thoroughly woven with industry. This dept. operated with two fold focus i.e. augmenting internal competencies by fostering contemporary grooming of students and by enabling industry to identify and absorb intellectuals with requisite technical & managerial skills. T.P&C.A. Dept. is continuously striving for 100 percent training and placement of students in suitable organization and also caters to the need of self-employment through technical & managerial assistance thus enabling the future entrepreneurs to start their own ventures.
The T.P&C.A. Dept. arranges regular industrial visits for the students these industrial visits are crucial for understanding and imbibing the culture of the industry where the students associate their academic input with the industry objectively. MIT, Moradabad in its nascent phase has in-fact set a trend to be emulated upon and the growth in employment witnessed through campus recruitment demonstrates the confidence of our stakeholder.
- The department allots a date after mutual understanding with the company.
- The company can confirm or negotiate the dates with the placement dept.
- Interested students sign their willingness by registering at Training and Placement dept.
- Resumes of the interested students (if required) are made available to the companies for the purpose of short listing.
- The list of short listed students is mailed to the us prior to the campus selection date.
- Suitable dates for Pre-Placement Talk (PPT from here on) are decided after discussions between the company and the Training and Placement Dept.
- After confirmation from the company, students are notified for the PPT date.
- The company visits MIT, Moradabad campus and conducts it’s PPT.
- Companies visit the campus on the given date and conduct the written technical/aptitude test, group discussion/personal interview as a part of their selection procedure.
- Please note that the facility of video conferencing at the campus can be availed for the purpose of interviewing candidates in case the company is unable to visit the campus.
- The Company/Organization is required to furnish the final list of selected students as soon as possible after the final completion of procedure. The selected students may or may not be allowed to sit in further job interviews as per the placement policy of the institute.