About Caste Based Discrimination Cell
Committee Against Caste Based Discrimination addresses issues related to caste discrimination within the MIT Campus. The committee also proactively works towards caste based discrimination policies, grievance redressal procedure, sensitization programmes for incoming and current students.
Roles And Responsibilities
Caste Based Discrimination Cell is dealing with the following matters.
1. Complaints of violation of Norms and Standard of MIT group of Institutions.
2. Any Complaint of students/ faculty/stakeholders of MIT group of Institutions regarding Caste Based Discrimination.
3. Any Other issue regarding caste based discrimination.
Our Core Team Members
1. Dr. Rohit Garg, Director MIT
2. Prof. Vijendra Singh, Dean of student Welfare (DOSW)
3. Dr. Manish Agarwal, Director MITCOM
4. Dr. S.R. Swain, Director FOP
5. Dr. Deepti Gupta, Associate Professor
Caste Based Discrimination Grievance Form